Italiano Figo!

I went to have free cooking lesson at Ajinomoto again last weekend.
This time I brought along a friend with me, my coursemate cum hostel mate during uni.

I was attracted by the word "Italian Cuisine" in the invitation mail but only got to know the menu on the actual day.

It was very pleasing to know that we were learning to make broccoli cream soup, tuna pizza, pasta and chocolate and cheese layer cake.
The program was very organised compared to the first lesson I attended.

The invited chef will demo and tell tips for each dish before we start to do the practical.
Here are the results from the practical teaching and learning program!
I love the recipe especially the spicy tuna pizza. :)
Broccoli soup is one of my favourite too!

Comments

Vivien said…
hey, how you know get the invatation to go to cooking class?
阿佳 said…
You must register as an Umami Zone member through ajinomoto.com.my

Then register for the class if you are interested.

They will either email you or sms to you if you are selected for the class.

Priority is given to new members!

Good luck!

Popular Posts