Asam Laksa@Lee Lam Thye Market, KL

Introducing one of the best asam laksa in town (base on Achia's own rating). First had this laksa when I was in secondary school. It taste different from my mama home cook Kedah style laksa. KL laksa has no coconut milk and the colour is also brownish compared to Kedah laksa which is red. One of the difference is the pineapple can be found in KL asam laksa and it adds to the sweet and sour taste that many are craving for.
How does it taste? Surely yummy... I will used up the whole packet of tissue paper just for this bowl of really hot and spicy asam laksa.
The curry noodle from the same stall also taste as good!
Both are served in big portions and I only managed to finish the food after an hour.

Comments

ahmeng said…
I only eat once there with colleagues, i think its nice too.

Popular Posts