Going Gypsy (20-25/12/2007)

My first time going away from home for long holiday with friends.
I thought some one else could be driving but Caryn drove all the journey for 6 days 5 nights.
She was great and the person sat infront had got first class services from her, laid the shade for him when there was sun light and she adjusted the air cond and played our favourite songs.
No other trips that I went had covered so many interesting spots as this Si Beh Ho Jiak trip.
I took the most photos this round, experienced the most variety of Malaysian's weather and for the first time sang so many songs.

First day, we stayed overnight at SiuKheong's sister's shop house in Teluk Intan. Downstairs of her house is a coffee shop with famous Assam Laksa and Curry Mee. Siu Kheong has smart nephew and nieces. We played with the baby for some time before we went out for photography session in the rain.

I had been counting down every night during the trip... Count down to Christmas! Haha... I even brought my red Santa hat along with me. Tik Tok Tik Tok...Around 11.45pm, we slept in a row, I took the right edge and couldn't resist on the memory flash back that kept coming into my mind.

A bit luxury for a gypsy, to be able to sleep on bed. Still, I couldn't sleep well and was awaken a few times by my own dream factory...Not realising that I was at the very edge of the bed, I rested sideways like the sleeping Buddha post, facing Caryn and the rest behind her... count down, 1,2,3... off balance and I fell from the bed. Pom! My bud was landed on the luggages laying beside the bed, with one of my leg touched the wooden floor. Haha! This was end of the first episode that I awaken my team mates. The bags saved me.

Comments

ahmeng said…
i were thinking about we take turn to drive in the whole trip.. but karlin... LOL.. dun dare to offer to drive for her..
muahaha..
Caryn said…
a chia .... u punya 'pet pet' ada ok ah ? Next time be more careful lo .... hehehe

Popular Posts